Saturday, August 4, 2012

My Latest Endeavors

Hello! Its Sara Jane here. I thought it would be fun to share with you all my latest crafting projects.

A while ago, a friend had a birthday, and I was obsessed with bags. So, I made her one.


It turned out to be a harder project than I thought, but it worked out. She loved it!


HERE'S the tutorial if you want to look at it. 

I stayed at John and Christine's house for a week, and we went a little stir crazy during nap time. So, this painting was born. Christine taught me a few tips and tricks on painting with acrylics. 
It still needs a frame, but I'll but when when I get around to it. 


My last project was a rainbow pillow. 


The inspiration came from this:

But, I just took the idea and ran with it. Lots of mistakes were made, and it turned out twice as small as I was expecting... but it became a pillow somehow! 

Aaandd that's all for now! It was a pleasure sharing with you all :)

-Sara


3 comments:

  1. The bag is adorable! Ruffles are harder than they look. Way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is awesome Sara! I am with Mary, on the bag, SUPER cute. The painting looks awesome too...I would imagine painting would be really hard, so great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey way to do some creating! Very loverly.

    ReplyDelete