Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Valentines

Today is a very snowy day, a perfect day to finish up those Valentine decorations I have been wanting to get done and up.




This monkey sings and the grand kids love it, it also yells at you to put him down when you lift its arms, I gave it to Gary last year for Valentines Day day and he still isn't that excited about it.  But I loved it.


Fun with felt, I just cut out a bunch of o's and x's and hearts and ran them together 
with a heavy piece of string. I doubled the felt pieces to give them some weight

This is new, I made it with some fun scrapbook paper and a few fun buttons.



Look at those cute Grand Kids!!!!


 Elayna was helping Grandma, while Kat ran a few errands,  she is almost one, and such a cutie.
They are staying with us for a few months.



 The doily on the table is one Grandma Anderson gave me when I graduated from college. 
 I love it, and love how pretty it looks on the table.

On Sunday the lawn was finally cleared off from our December snow, I think there is probably 8 inches out there since yesterday with more to come.  It's pretty but a pain to get around in.






1 comment:

  1. The cheery valentine decor looks like spring and makes up for the snow outside. You are doing some really fun things up there!

    ReplyDelete