Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Sam's Heritage

I don't know how this quite fits the heritage theme, but I wanted to share it, and thought Grandpa and Grandma would like to see. 


Tonight Sam's interview with Alex Cabrero will air on KSL 5 News at 6. It will also run on KCSG's newscast at 7pm and 9pm tonight. And if you miss it, it will be on www.ksl.com
 after 6pm tonight. We're excited for his innovation and hope it can save lives. 

To see the video, click HERE


I guess I could say he got his engineering and creativity heritage from his grandpa- a man who was good friends with Roland and Ellen. Sam's grandma still gets teary when she talks about our family and always keeps them in high regards. I'm thankful for the heritage I've been giving, and for the name that it gives me today and for my children for the future. 

1 comment:

  1. I am with you. So grateful for the wonderful heritage we all share.

    And Grandpa is so handsome in his vest!

    ReplyDelete