Friday, December 30, 2011

Is Reading a Craft??



Emma was wondering how should could contribute.  Well this is her look after a complete day with her nose in a book.  My kids grow into bookaholics as they age.  I set and watch other children in the family and they always have their nose in a book.  But for Christmas Emma got this book and she was so excited to be able to finish a book in a day.  Now I get to read it because there has to be a Mr. Darcy in it with that title.

Lark got a nook for Christmas and is beginning to be a book snob, too.  She excited to begin her reading on a regular basis.

1 comment:

  1. Nice look after a full day of reading Emma! After only 2 hours of reading I'll have drool on my shirt and mascara under my eyes, feeling totally accomplished ;)

    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete