Friday, February 24, 2012

Sweet Balsamic Glazed Pork from Melskitchencafe.com

picture taken from melskitchencafe.com

There is a food blog that I refer to a lot: melskitchencafe.com. Mary first introduced it to me a few years ago and I'm still using it. If you have time, or are in a recipe lull, maybe you could check it out.

Recently our family tried a recipe from her blog that was pretty delicious. We made rice, put the pork on top, and then drizzled on the glaze. Liam loved it. Roasted asparagus and garlic mashed red potatoes were great as sides with this dinner. I didn't change anything with this recipe (as I usually don't with her recipes). Here are the links (Grandma, you may know, but just click on the recipe name and it will take you to the recipe):


Here are a few of the other recipes I've referred to multiple times off her website:

Breakfast:
(You can decrease the oil by half. Try doing all whole wheat.)

Main Meals:

Dessert:

Have a great weekend :) - Carrie

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE Mel's. I also love another cooking blog: Pioneer Woman, if you want to check that out. Love you, too! Great ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love love love that website. Some more of my favorites: glazed mini meatloaves, coconut chicken curry, sweet heat louisiana chili, go to cornbread, just to name a few.

    I also like Our Best Bites' website too.

    ReplyDelete