Wednesday, April 11, 2012

I Love Family

Today I am thankful for family. 


There is only 3 weeks until finals and all of the sudden my life got really busy. I have been stressed out this week with homework and finding a babysitter for class today.


I called Aunt Karma and she came to the rescue. She is amazing! She took my kids all afternoon, played with them, spoiled them, fed them, and then sent me home with dinner.  
It's just what I needed. 


I know she's not really a blogger, and may never see this, but I really appreciate her help. She came and saved me right when I needed it most. 

I love this family. :) I'm so grateful we can take care of each other.

2 comments:

  1. She's amazing. Yay for family. That made me miss her so bad! And you too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so sweet! Makes me want to cry!

    When I was on bed rest with a pregnancy, Aunt Karma sent me a book she thought I'd like to read. I could easily give examples of kindness from all the other aunts too- We have such a great family.

    ReplyDelete