Monday, April 23, 2012

Madison Jo

We are so excited to have another little one added to our family! She is so sweet and brings so much love to our family. I am so blessed to have a grandmother, mother, aunts, sisters, cousins and daughters that help teach me everyday to be a better mother, sister, and friend. I hope you all know how much I love and admire the different personalities and talents you each bring to our BIG family.


I also want to make sure my Mom and Lark know how much I appreciate the time they have spent helping me. I don't think I could attempt motherhood without the help and example of so many wonderful people. I am so grateful to have my family so close! THANK YOU!

3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh! I love her announcement! Love you all and can't wait for school to be over so I can come see you again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's beautiful!
    I'm so glad we can help each other out. That's what our family is about. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute pictures and adorable baby! Love it. So happy for you guys.

    ReplyDelete