Friday, May 4, 2012

Humor Me!

I am in an incredible cooking slump! I am in need of some great inspiration and thought who better to ask than all you lovely family members. I was thinking it might be fun to add a recipe a day for a week. I know you are all very busy but just take a minute a day and share with us all (especially me) your favorite recipes. So I was thinking maybe to help keep things kinda organized we could do:
Monday: Favorite Appetizer or Snack
Tuesday: Favorite Salad of Sandwich
Wednesday: Favorite Main Dish
Thursday: Favorite Muffin or Breakfast
Friday: Favorite COOKIE or Dessert
If we all added something each day we would have meal plans for a month! I think we all could benefit from a new great recipe or a well mastered old one. Love you all and please share!

No comments:

Post a Comment