Monday, May 7, 2012

About an Ox and a Mier

This weekend we blessed Madison Jo.  It was a great weekend with everyone here.  (Nellie & Shane surprised us)  We really had a wonderful time.  Saturday the ox was in the mier.  I was incharge of Madi's blessing dress.  I had bought the fabric prior to her birth, but again, the ox wasn't in the mier until Saturday.  But I put myself together, gathered all the strength I had, (and the attention span) and went to work.  I love to sit at the sewing machine.  (I remember boxing up my sewing room and making it a work office years ago.  It was one of the hardest things I have done.)  Anyway,  I sewed for a couple of hours and came up with a beautiful blessing dress for Madi.  She truly looked so beautiful, but that wasn't the dress it was her.  Paige is a great mom and I am so proud of her and the willings she has to be a  "Mother in Zion".



  Just a side note.... Grandma mentioned how much she loved this blog soooooooooooo...... if you haven't posted you may try to make it a goal for the week.

Paige had a great challenge for recipes.  So try really hard to find a favorite recipe and post it according to the outlined week schedual.  Today is ....Appetizers.

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful dress and pictures. You look great Paige! What a beautiful family!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful family! Nice job Paige (and Janet on the dress!). -Adam

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweetie! I flowers on the dress. Cute family.

    ReplyDelete