Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Food Blogs

My daughters (that includes daughters-in-law) are always teaching me.  
They told me about a food blog that is now one of my favorites:  Mel's Kitchen Cafe.
You will not be at a loss as to what to make for dinner (or anything else) again.

Another one I like is Pioneer Woman.
It is just as much fun reading her hilarious blog posts as it is trying her recipes.
Just subscribe in your Google Reader and you will get their new posts.  [If you haven't heard about Google Reader (another cool thing my daughters told me about...), you should learn about it and try it out soon!  It will change your life.... your days of constantly checking blogs will be over!]


 Yesterday I tried grinding plain popcorn to make fresh cornmeal.  It was easy, fun, and the taste really does make a difference.  Just set your wheat grinder to the coarsest setting and you're good to go.
Mel's cornbread recipe is next.  I like using a little less sugar than the recipe calls for--yummy!

HAPPY COOKING!

No comments:

Post a Comment