Sunday, October 28, 2012

Mummy's Night Out

So I threw a themed party. I love the idea of Witches' Night Out in Bunkerville, so I did my own twist with a few of my close friends.

Invite. 
Rob helped me burn the edges. I like how it turned out. I wrapped it in cheesecloth when I mailed it to add that extra special touch. I think if you send out a rad invite, people are more likely to come. It kind of sets the mood.

I printed out some really cute labels here.
We had Deadly Night Crawlers (gummy worms), Dragon Eyes (Oreo truffles), Decomposing Eels (Red Vines), Zombie Teeth (Jelly Bellies), and Pickled Bat Guano (Queso Blanco chip dip). 

And these cupcakes. I die for this frosting recipe. It's not that syrupy sweet stuff you get at the bakery. It's a little lighter. 

Fun night.

2 comments:

  1. Looks absolutely Fa-BOO-lous. I wish I had your energy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite was the invite- wished we could have gone!

    ReplyDelete