Thursday, March 8, 2012

P.S. I made the funnest outfit for Sadie.





For Sadie's Birthday I had such fun making a skirt and purse. Jenny mentioned that the purse I made her for Christmas was not quite big enough and a skirt to match would be fun so... Anyhow this is what I came up with. The purse was a pattern by Janell Wind called the frill seeker, you can find her fun patterns at www.thejanellwindcollection.typepad.com, she has tons of cute things. This purse is so much fun, but it is a bunch of work. I made 7 of them for Christmas and even after all that practice it took me at least 2 hours each one. But they are well made and very, very cute!
The skirt was just a bunch of ruffles and a fun bow, but such fun together with the purse. How you enjoy!! Love you guys.

3 comments:

  1. You even covered a button to match! Super cute. I love them both.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are the best grandma ever! So darling--ruffles are all the rage these days. When I grow up, I want to be a grandma like you. :)

      Delete
  2. Fun colors Aunt Betty. I love the bow on the skirt too. I'll have to check out that website!

    ReplyDelete