Thursday, January 26, 2012

How about a game???

Some of my fondest memories as I got older was playing games with mom.  After I moved to Mesquite with children that was my out for the day.  I loved going to her house and pulling out the Chinese Checker or Rook.  She would visit with me and vent a lot of my frustrations as a young mother.  I knew what I was feeling was all normal and she had a lot of the same feelings but never a mother to share them with.  With great graditude I thank my Heavenly Father that he gave me a mother that understands me and who I am.  I love you Mom so much.  I am so grateful that I have always lived close.  I am grateful for the love you give my children and husband.  I still enjoy playing hand and foot with you.  Love, Janet

2 comments:

  1. Grandma is always so fun--everyone, especially kids and grandkids, loves to be around her because she will PLAY with them. I would like to be more like that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the playing quality too. Such good memories.

    ReplyDelete