Wednesday, January 4, 2012

It Feels Like Spring



With Christmas over,  I decided I wanted a spring-like feel on my kitchen table
 (since it's been almost 70 degrees here lately!)  I grabbed a few flowers I had around the house to see what I could do. The rose buds were from my flower bed out front.
  By the way, the table runner is my favorite: 
 It came from Holland-- a gift from Janet.  Thank you!


                              
 Here's another one I recently put together for the upstairs bath.

It's surprising how much just a little change can brighten up a room.

4 comments:

  1. Makes me wish home! I can't believe you guys have flowers blooming. Looks great mom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are really pretty! My favorite is the tall one. You've got a talent for this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it!! Thanks for sharing. It's been feeling spring-ish here too. Almost all the snow has melted. Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The rose buds were from the flower bed out front? Nice! Wish I could say the same here!

    ReplyDelete