Thursday, January 26, 2012

Wrapped in Love

By Kathryn


I have been thinking about Grandma's birthday since last week, so, HAPPY BIRTHDAY! We love living so close that we are able to visit often. It is always a treat to be down on Sunday nights to enjoy tradition with everyone. 


For your birthday Grandma, I wanted to share with you the quilts we love at our house. When I tuck the kids in bed, I like them wrapped in love. 


There are four squares near the middle that have kittens on them. 
She loves this kitty right now, so a kitten blanket is just perfect!

Four puffed-up hearts are in the center of this one. 
I love that they poke out, up above the rest of the blanket. 

I love the soft flannel on this nine-patch. 

The quilt in the back in mine from high school graduation. 
The polyester front and flannel back make it just perfect. 
It still looks like new- even after ten years of use!

We're sleeping in our lovely blankets,

Well, mostly. :)

A warm greeting from the kids. Listen to little L near the end...

And a final song for such a wonderful person on this special day. 

With Lots of Love, 
Katie

1 comment: